Thursday, March 12, 2015

REVIEW: John Frieda Frizz-ease Hair Serum

image from Google
  • Easy to work with
  • Shiny hair
  • Tame the frizz
      My hair gets a bit frizzy after I curl them with curling iron. I don't really like the look of that. I prefer my waves to have a lot of shine. Fortunately, I found this serum, and it works well to tame the frizz. Below is the description from their website:

With a Thermal Shield Complex, protective formula safeguards strands and creates a layer of protective gloss.
Instantly shields all hair styles against the damaging effects of heat styling that can cause frizz and UV exposure.
Makes hair smooth and silky with vibrant shine whether you style straight or curly.
Minimizes color fading.

      It does pretty much what it said, but I didn't dye my hair, I'm not sure about the color fading part. I use it before I blow dry and curl my hair. When I get out of the shower, with damp hair, I put on the serum. I plump it in my palms and rub it into my hair. Though in comes in a small bottle(50ml), a little goes a long way. After I blow dry, my hair instantly look smooth, silky, and shiny. I also can feel the protective layer.

      I shower at night, so they're dry when I style my hair in the morning. This product can be used on dry hair, too. I also use this during the day when needed. The downside of this product is that it leaves a greasy residue on the hands. But, can be washed off with soap.

      Overall, this is a great product. I will repurchase it. I also find their other serums pretty cool. Maybe you can find one just for you hair type.

What do you do to ease your frizz?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...