Monday, April 6, 2015

Products to Welcome the Lovely Spring



      Spring is officially here! It's a beautiful season when flowers bloom, birds sing, and everything feels romantic. In this post, I am going to share with you the products I think that are perfect for spring.
     

      Dandelion from Benefit is the perfect soft pink blush, very romantic and soft. It's one of my favorite blush. Check out the review I did here. Another product I like to use in spring is tinted moisturizer for lighter makeup. This Laura Mercier one is oil-free with SPF, which is great for people who likes to enjoy the sunshine. I am also wearing lighter makeup on the eyes, this soft neutral eyeshadow from Sonya is suitable for everyday use.


      I am loving Burt's Bees tinted lip balm, it's 100% natural, beautiful pigmented color, and really moisturizing. I am wearing the color "Pink Blossom" everyday. For fragrance, what is more suitable for spring than rose? I love this romantic and feminine scent. And, I am loving the Imogen Rose solid perfume from Lush, a sweet and soft version of rose in a portable tin. 


      I picked two romantic nail colors here, one is "Lucky Lucky Lavender" from OPI, a beautiful light purple close to pink. The other color I choose is PK01 from 3 Concept Eyes, which is a makeup brand from Korea, and it is very popular throughout Asia. I got this nail polish as a gift from my sister. And, I really love this wearable pale pink color.


      So, these are the products that I think is perfect for the season. Hope you enjoy this post and the sun out there. Happy spring!

What's your favorite product to use for spring?





12 comments:

  1. Nude, but that was a little dark in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. Such a great product and one of my go to bases during Spring and Summer. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burt's Bees products are really great :) Believe lip balm is too.



    Your skincare app - Veleza.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Renata, the tinted moisturizer is really nice! What shade are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Veleza Yes, they make great lip balms, that's why I went look for tinted lip balm at their counter:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard soo much about 3CE(i'm a huge fan of everthing from Korea) but I never had the change to try it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, 3CE nail polishes is popular in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser. It's one of my go to bases for Spring / Summer. Such great coverage, without feeling heavy and SPF 20 is always a plus. :)

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...