Monday, July 27, 2015

REVIEW: Benefit Porefessional Primer

Benefit Porefessional Review
      Summer is beautiful, but it is not so pretty when your makeup melts. I live in a very hot and humid country, so I need something that can really help my makeup stay put. The Porefessional from Benefit works great for this purpose.

      It is a silicone based makeup primer with a powdery finish. It looks skin colored at first, but it blends transparent. What it does is that it minimize the appearance of pores, mattify the skin, and blurs small imperfections. Every foundation I use look more flawless pairing with this primer. Sine it controls the oils on the skin, it effectively prevent makeup from melting. 


      I really like this primer. It does it's job as it claimed. My skin looks flawless and makeup last me all day long. I would recommend this to anybody with oily skin. If you have drier skin type, you may need a primer that gives more hydration. 

      However, this is definitely not a unique product. A lot of silicone based primer can provide similar result. I will repurchase this in the future, but I would try other primer if I have the chance.

What is the best primer you have used for summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...